On June-15-16, I’ll be appearing at the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Annual Convention. The title of my June 16 plenary address is The Role of the Legal Profession in the Trump Era. I’ll also be participating in a June 15 panel discussion on the future of legal education.
While we’re on the subject of Trump, and everyone is talking about his First 100 Days, consider this list of 10 achievements:
- Lowest presidential job approval rating since polling began (1953)
- Most executive orders found to be unconstitutional (2)
- Most attacks on the federal judiciary
- Most days at properties that a president owns (31 through 4/27 – per Wall Street Journal)
- Most taxpayer dollars spent days at properties that a president owns
- Most criticism of America’s staunchest allies
- Most reversals of campaign positions
- Least diverse cabinet since Ronald Reagan
- Wealthiest cabinet in history
- Fewest nominations to positions requiring Senate confirmation (60 out of 556)
Only 1,360 days to go.